Sunday, February 22, 2015

Exciting News

Hello and welcome back. I have some exciting news to share with all of you. My addiction to reading has become to much to bear. That is right I am a book junky. I have been reading books and hoarding my book reviews and not it is time I stop hoarding them and start sharing them. That is right I am going to share my current book reviews with all of you.

So you are wondering why just the current book reviews well I figure you would rather get a fresh take on a book then one I did over a year ago. I mean at some time I would love to add all of my reviews but I just want to take it one day at a time. The first book review will be posted on March 1st. I hope you all come back to see the book that I am reviewing. All books will be held until the review sort of like a surprise. If you would like a book to be reviewed just leave me a comment and I will add it to my "To be read and reviewed" list.

Again thank you for coming back to my blog. I hope to see you all again soon and I hope to get to know everyone on some level that visits my blog. This can only happen through comments. So please leave your comments all over the blog if you like or just on posts that catches your eye. Again thank you and see you soon.

Regards,
Karma

0 comments:

Post a Comment